Beautiful English Brick Colonial Home located on a lovely, tree-lined street features:
• 14 Rooms, 5 Spacious Bedrooms, 4 Full BR’s & 1 Half BR
• Spacious, Open Floor Plan w/ Hardwood Floors & Leaded-Glass Windows Throughout
• Large Living Room w/ Bay Window, Fireplace & Crown Molding
• Full-Sized, Formal Dining Room w/ Chandelier, Crown Molding & French Doors
• Roomy Kitchen w/ Updated Quartzite Countertops & Appliances, Ample Cabinet Space & Pantry
• Spacious Breakfast Room w/ Built-In Oak Buffet
• Sunny Library w/ Beamed Ceiling & Built-In Bookshelves
• Fantastic Outdoor Entertainment Options, including: 2 Enclosed Porches, Stone Patio w/ Fountain & Terraced Garden, 2nd Floor Deck, & Spacious, Landscaped Backyard
• 2 Master Bedroom Suites w/ Walk-In Closets & Private Baths
• Upstairs Office w/ Built-In Bookshelves
• Media/Entertainment Room w/ Access to 2nd Floor Deck
• Basement features a Finished, Carpeted Rec Room w/ Fireplace, a True “Handy Man’s” Work Room, & lots of storage
• 2-car attached garage
• Home Security System, incl. door, motion & smoke alarms.
• Freshly painted throughout, updated electrical service and lighting fixtures.
This is a family-friendly block in the Roxboro School neighborhood near Shaker Lakes & the Nature Conservancy. A short drive to University Circle & Little Italy, and conveniently located between Coventry Village, Cedar-Lee, Cedar-Fairmount, and Shaker Square/Larchmere commercial districts.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of NEOHREX MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than NORMLS are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information includes the name of the listing broker(s). Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. NORMLS might not display the entire NEOHREX MLS IDX database on this website. The listings of some real estate brokerage firms may have been excluded. Updated: 27th November, 2020 7:18 AM